Wednesday, December 10, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Lace time

Two Fridays ago, I knocked off early and spent the afternoon outside with some classic literature, a vodka and tonic and a new shawl I'm hoping to finish for Christmas (the 100th anniversary hearts half-circle by Mwaa Knits).


10 days later, I've moved Middlemarch to the "when I'm on holidays" pile (it is a very long book!) and started Amy Poehler's Yes Please, which I am enjoying immensely. I also have a more midweek appropriate beverage (a nice cuppa) and have done a lot more on the shawl. I haven't knitted lace for a while and I'm really enjoying it, although if you count all the knitting I've ripped out, I've really  knitted three times as much as you see here (vodka and soda and lace knitting...really bad partnership!)


Lucy is also an Amy Poehler fan. What can I say - my cat has very good taste.


I have 13 days to go...I think I can do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment