Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy holidays!

Happy Holidays! I hope you had a lovely day. I admit I do tend to think of Christmas as a list of things to do rather than an occasion of celebration, and it's only once the big events of the day have passed that I feel able to relax and enjoy myself (although I admit once I arrive at my destination I always seem to have a great time. It's just that there's always so many destinations!).   For me, relaxing  meant spending Christmas night drinking wine and playing Monopoly with Lucy and Sam. It was fantastic and lots of fun...


..although Lucy seemed to struggle with the rules and spent a lot of the game trying to win using the 'sitting-on-things-means-possessing-them-which-is-nine-tenths-of-the law' strategy. It was pretty funny.


Among all of the lovely and thoughtful gifts I received, 
there were some delightful woolly gifts. I was very spoilt :)




And, because it's my Christmas post and my ideal Christmas involves lots and lots of Lucy, 
this is what she was doing while I was photographing my wool.


As always, she was confused by my desire to photograph anything other than her but she knew if she just waited long enough, the focus would turn back on to her. What a clever kitty :)

1 comment: