Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Yum yum in my tum tum

This is what I had for lunch today.


The hot dog is vegetarian and I added a blueberry smoothie to up the nutrition content and lower the overall GI of the meal but I can't deny that for lunch today I had highly processed (lean, though!) protein wrapped in highly processed carbs covered with highly processed sugar and salt-filled tomato sauce. Terrible! But sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do and today, I needed to eat some junk. 

It was delicious.

In other news

Two of my friends are pregnant at the moment, which means *drum roll* baby blankets! I had some Soft Haze that I'd stashed just for this purpose so I very excitedly cast last week.


The fabric is really lovely but I just don't think the colours are really right for either of the parents. I'll finish it but it might be going on the charity pile...


Only if Lucy approves, of course. Lucy is the boss of all decisions in this house :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment