Thursday, November 13, 2014

Leftovers and (finally) a finished object (2014 FO #2014)

I've been back from overseas for a little over two weeks. My body clock has reset and I am well and truly back into the every grind. I accept that my holiday is over; nevertheless, I still occasionally open iPhoto and flick through some of my favourite shots.


A green passageway at Chatsworth House.



A Halloween soap cake at an apothecary in the Bronë village.



Having a glass of wine in front of the fire at a 500-year old inn.


Watching the soccer at a lovely local pub while eating chips covered with cheese (why, I'm not sure. They were delicious though!)

Finally, here are the socks I knitted during the World Cup, ready to be given to my dad for Christmas.


As always, the Opal yarn was a delight to knit with and the socks are fab.

I need to go on another holiday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment