Wednesday, April 8, 2015

WIP Wednesday: Slow and steady edition

As I started to check what photos I had for today's WIP Wednesday post, I realised I had taken photos of my Patonyle Tempest-inspired scarf, always on Wednesdays, but just never posted them.


Really, it was that kind of project - row after row of the knit stitch, changing colour(s) every 7.5 inches, then continuing to knit.



It was actually a bit of a surprise yesterday when I realised it was actually done! I flipped it inside out...


..and wove in all of the ends...


Grafted the two ends of the scarf together, and popped it in a wool wash bath.


 It was like time-lapse knitting photography. I liked it! I think I need to do it more often on these long projects because sometimes, when you're working on them, it does feel like you're slogging away and not getting much done, even though you actually are. 

Next time: two hats and some booties. Booties!


0 comments:

Post a Comment