Thursday, December 1, 2011

WIP Wednesday 5/8...ish

Yes, it's Friday, not Wednesday, but the weather has been so cold and miserable for the last two days I haven't been able to stay outside long enough to take the photos.  Plus everything looks pretty much like last week!  The lateness of my blogging is not helped by the fact that I am having a massive slack day. I don't know why, but today I am find it incredibly difficult to motivate myself to do anything. I know I should clean the bathroom, hang out the washing, put away the dry clothes but really, all I can muster is a "meh".

So, here's a progress shot of all of the socks on the go:


According to my trusty Christmas spreadsheet, I have completed 57% of  my original knitting plans and I am 47% of the way through my crazy insane revised plans.  Not great but, really, today I don't actually care.  Meh indeed!

PS: Has anyone read the December issue of Donna Hay? Also very meh - I am kind of regretting asking for a subscription as an anniversary present...

0 comments:

Post a Comment