Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Freudian take on my latest desire


I recently discovered these Spineless Classics - a whole entire book printed on a poster. How fantastic!

My superego says "You don't need this! You have artwork you haven't framed yet in a tube in the cupboard. You have a knitted hanging and a quilt that need to be finished and hung. Step away from the internet, you silly silly thing."

My ego says "Well, they're not cheap, so how about we start saving now and when you have all the money and when you have finished at least one more knitting project and the first chapter of your thesis, we consider this again?"

All the while, in my unconscious, my id is jumping up and down screaming "I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!! GIVE IT TO MEEEE!!!!!"

Blerg to my psychical apparatus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment