Firstly, the finished objects. I finished
As always the same colour palettes seem to dominate my knitting. I do need to start knitting more with warm tones, if only to make my mosaic look a little more interesting next year! I completed 12 pairs of socks, three shawls, two blankets, a bookmark and a hat, which is a pretty good achievement for someone who knits as slowly as I do.
I have a few aims for this year:
1. Halve the number of yarns in my stash from 58 to 29.
2. Finish or frog all projects over 12 months old
3. End the year with five or fewer WIPS
4. Donate blood at least three times
5. Have at least half of my thesis completed
6. Finish at least 20 objects
7. Be more social!
8. Write 24 reviews for Here I Read
9. Blog 12 recipes from cookbooks I own
10. Continue to have lots of fun with my blog
There's things I've done this year that I've really enjoyed like Blogtoberfest and posting semi-regular WIP Wednesdays and FO Fridays that I'd love to keep doing in 2013. For me, 2102 was about getting back into the swing of writing, photographing and publishing and really starting to enjoy having a blog again. After the massive all-over shite-ness of 2011, 2012 was a lovely year and I hope 2013 is just as good, if not even better :)