Monday, July 29, 2013

Tuesday Task and sunny sunshine

After a long, cold, grey and gloomy weekend, yesterday was gorgeous and sunny. I decided to skip my usual Monday swim and go for a long walk instead (yes, I can see the irony of skipping a swim because the weather is warm for a change).

Don't these leaves look like they are saluting the sun?

Lucy wanted to come with me but she seemed to have some difficulty with the concept of moving forward...


Eventually!



A few months ago I finished my Honey Cowl and loved it. I immediately started an Infinitude Scarf using some stash yarn and then got bored and shoved it in a corner. So in the hope of finishing it while the weather is still cold enough for me to wear it, this week's Tuesday Task is to complete this project.


It'll be so nice and warm once it's done!


0 comments:

Post a Comment