Camouflage Socks I made last year in a two-row stripe pattern to the toe. I know it looks kind of jarring in the photograph but the two colourways actually blend really well.
The Regia was fine but I wouldn't buy it again - it reminds me a lot of Patonyle in that's its very soft and nice to knit with but doesn't seem like it will wear very well. That said, the socks were very well-appreciated by their recipient
They are the same size! He just didn't pull them up all the way and I didn't notice till I was uploading the photos to my computer.
And another thing...
Before I go, I'd like to share with you my To Do list for today:
To Do - Wednesday 23 May
1. Write 1,000 words
Now I'd like to share my Have Done list for today:
Have Done - Wednesday 23 May
1. Gone to the shops to buy bottle of wine so I can celebrate with a glass once I've written 1,000 words.
2. Gone for a quick walk down the street because exercise focuses the mind and will help me write.
3. Go to supermarket to buy ingredients for dinner tonight. While out, visit to the Italian butcher to buy sausages for dinner on Friday. To conserve petrol, also visit fishmonger and buy Atlantic salmon (it was on sale for $22 a kilo! You'd have bought some too).
5. Update Ravelry projects to reflect my current FO status.
6. Read The Hairpin and The Billfold.
7. Check what new books my library has in. Reserve Favorite Socks, which they bought at my suggestion (Yay for Kingston Library! You and your book-buying practices rock).
HELP ME! I need to do work but I just cannot get the words from my brain to the page. ARGH!!
On the plus side, I'm glad I've got dinner sorted for the rest of the week.
* Is this a truism or tautology? By definition a hole is empty, right? If I was being paid to write this I'd check, but I'm not so I'm noting my reservations here in case any future clients use my blog to showcase my editing/writing skills.