Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm melting!



Yesterday was absolutely stinking hot. I went to a symposium at uni (how good a word is 'symposium'? I wish I could use it more often, just in general conversation). I took a photo of the building next to the one I was in as I left - 41 degrees!

Because I always worry about Lucy when it's really hot, I kept her inside all day with the air conditioning on. Either not understanding how heat works or just wanting to punish me for not letting her go outside, she would not leave me alone when I was trying to work.  I accepted all of the cat hugs without complain, though - could you ignore a face this cute who was purring at the same time as shedding massive amounts of hair on your keyboard, clothes and general vicinity?


I thought not. 

Needless to say, no knitting got done at all. Mum will not be getting a pair of handknit socks for her birthday this year...

Happy weekend, everyone! I hope you have a great one :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment