Friday, December 20, 2013

2013 FO #17: Advance Australia Fair socks

I can honestly not believe it is the second-last Friday in 2013. Where has the year gone? I feel like I have so much 2013 left in me to live!!


These socks were actually finished way back in July for my dad's birthday, but the man is an international traveller and I never managed to organise it so that the socks and he were in the same place in the same time. Last weekend I trapped him with the promise of editorial assistance and homemade brownies and finally managed to gift him the present that was ready to be given so long ago. 


They fit perfectly and he seemed to like them. They were knitted in Patonyle (colourway 3333) so I was happy to make them because knitting with Patonyle is a dream - it's so soft - so all in all, a massive (if very delayed) success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment