Thursday, January 23, 2014

2013 FO #17: Marvellous Mountainfoot Mitts

As someone who works from home and likes to be comfortable, I wear a lot of pyjamas. Clean pyjamas - it's important to maintain certain standards - but pyjamas nevertheless. This can lead to some awkwardness when I answer the door during the day, so I'm constantly toying with the idea of wearing proper clothes, but really, who am I dressing for? For me, comfort is consistently more important than any other consideration.

So imagine my delight when I popped in to Myer yesterday to discover a new range of pyjamas that looks like clothes!


The brand is Jethro & Jackson and I want to buy all of their pyjama dresses! What a brilliant idea - crossover daytime/nightime sleepwear. I can't wait to see what their winter wear will be.


I'm sure there was something else I was going to write about...


Oh yeah - I finished some more mitts! These were actually done last September but they lived in my very very cold office at uni, so I never got around to photographing them. They're exactly the same as the ones I made for my sister except that I use different colourways of yarn - copper and I can't remember the other one. I heart them because they're gorgeous and, very important, super warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment