Thursday, May 8, 2014

2014 FO #6: Bendy Blue Socks

I am ridiculously behind with my FO Friday posts. These pictures were taken weeks ago and have been sitting in a draft post since then, waiting for me to take the time to write them up. I am a terrible blogger!

One Sunday, we were outside trying to get as much sun as we could before winter arrives, when Sam was distracted by a loud sound from above.


It was my stupid cat, who had remembered that it is possible to jump the 30cm from the top of the garage to the roof.



The thing is, once she gets up there it's like her tiny brain explodes and she cannot remember how to get down. Like she can be looking at the the garage roof that she jumped from less than a minute before and still not be able to remember how she got from one to the other.


But do not let the antics of my idiot cat distract you from the real story! I finished Sam's birthday blue socks three weeks early.


They are made with the Bendy sock wool I got before Christmas.


They are soft and smooshy and were lovely to knit.


They also look pretty darn good, if I do say so myself :)


Lucy did eventually find the garage on the other side to jump down. Moron.

0 comments:

Post a Comment