Monday, July 2, 2012

Mystery Hat KAL AKA My Dry July Hat (Dry July Day 3)

Just when I was considering the ramifications of my crazy plan to give up drinking for a whole entire month (basically, NO WINE FOR A MONTH!) I saw a new Mystery KAL pop up in one of my Ravelry groups. Patchworks by Debi was running a knit-a-long to make a hat but, because it's a mystery, no-one knows what the hat will look like. I need a new hat and Debi's designs are pretty darn cute - check out these Christmas-themed designs:



Cute! The KAL was running for the whole month of July so it seemed a perfect way to mark the days until my next alcoholic beverage, so I signed up. I'm a bit embarrassed to share this really awful iPhone photo...but here is my progress so far.

My stranding technique is really awful! I'm hoping that in this case blocking fixes all. Even if it doesn't, I'm looking forward to my nice new hat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment