Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ravellenics Challenge: CHP

I did say yesterday that today I would post a new FO, but I forgot one important fact...today is the first day of the Olympics! Or, more specifically, the Ravellenic Games (previously the Ravelympics, but due to a brouhaha with the USOC, called something different this time). For those who are unfamiliar with this concept, each knitter challenges themselves to complete certain tasks that must be completed between the opening and closing ceremony of the Olympics. Some people chose to start and finish a project, but since I have bucketloads of unfinished objects lying around, it seems ridiculously silly to start another one, so my challenge is to finish a project I've already started. I'm going to finish my Central Park Hoodie!


I started this jumper on 15 April 2008. More than five years ago! It is well and truly time it got finished and off my UFO list. I participated somewhat half-heartedly in the last Ravelympics, with limited success. This time I'm competing for gold - wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment