Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 7: Never learning from the past

Just as I predicted yesterday, I woke up this morning feeling a million times better than I did yesterday. Sometimes having a good night's sleep, along with some ibuprofen and a really nice glass (or three) of white wine, can make all the difference.

One of the five socks of shame is now finished, which is very exciting.  I was incredibly stoked to get one of the pairs off the needles and get down to four, but then I started thinking... The needles looked so lonely and bare, I've got the yarn from this failed hat rewound into gorgeous soft mint-coloured balls just waiting to be made into a pair of weather-topical Rainy Day Socks (seriously, what the hell is going on with this weather. I feel like the Wicked Witch of the West and if I get rained on one more time I will actually melt), I love the feeling I get from starting a new projects and who doesn't want more happy when it's cold, grey and dreary outside. And, well, the rest is history.

I have five socks on the go right now. Clearly, I never learn from my mistakes.

7 down, still heaps to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment